So you’re looking to redesign your website for your business, or you’re looking to finally start an SEO campaign for your newly completed website, but where do you start? What steps should you, the SEO company or consultant you hire, be taking to ensure your website has a healthy increase in search engine visibility?
Read the full article here: The First 7 Steps to an Explosive SEO Campaign
Let’s go through the first 7 steps that any SEO campaign should have. This article will help you if you’re hiring a company like JCSURGE and simply want peace of mind knowing what you’re getting into before spending thousands of dollars. This process is exactly what we follow to ensure our clients receive the best results.
- Find Profitable Keywords and Phrases
- Competitor Research and Analysis
- Gather Necessary Information
- Technical SEO and Error Fixing
- Edit / Revamp Pages
- On-Page Optimization
- Buy Content and Links
Looking for a FREE Website Revamp?
If you think it’s time to get your site upgraded, consider taking us up on our complimentary website redesign service!
When a new business signs up with our local SEO campaign, we’ll give you the option of having our team design a brand new site for you completely FREE of additional charge. This applies to all ‘basic’ websites using a popular CMS like WordPress and or SquareSpace that have less than 20 pages.
Contact JCSURGE for Online Marketing and SEO
If you’re looking for a reliable and well-versed local SEO company, consider reaching out to us at JCSURGE. We work with a wide variety of local business industries like personal injury lawyers, HVAC contractors, landscapers, accountants and more to help solve common digital marketing problems.
- 10 Actionable Conversion Rate Optimization Tips
- 6 Powerful Ways Business Owners Can Help Their SEO Team
- 6 Step HVAC SEO Guide
- 6 Ways to Improve Your Website to Inspire Quality Job Applicants
- 9 Things Local Business Owners Should Know About SEO
- Definitive SEO Guide for Plumbing Companies
- A Practical Guide to Performing SEO for Multiple Locations
- Hiring an SEO Expert? Consider These 5 Things…
- How Do I Get My Excavation Company to the Top of Google?
- How Long Does Local SEO Take and When Should I Expect Results?
- How Many Pages Should Your Website Have to Gain Traffic?
- How Might a Business Benefit from a Blog? THE JCSURGE METHOD
- How to Keep Your Local Business Alive During COVID-19 Lockdown
- How to Properly Market Your HVAC Business Online
- How to Reclaim Control of Your Domain and Website From Your Provider
- Is SmartReach.io The Best Cold Email Software?
- SEO Terminology Basics
- SEO vs. Paid Search Advertising: Which is the Better?
- Should You Pay Per Lead For Your Business?
- The First 7 Steps to an Explosive SEO Campaign
- THE JCSURGE ANTI-SPAM POLICY 2022 AND BEYOND
- Using Chase Reiner’s SEO Strategy to Rank for National Keywords
- Web Developer vs Designer
- What are Backlinks and Why Do They Matter for Your Online Marketing?
- What Determines the Price of Local SEO? Learn How to Keep Costs DOWN
- What is Domain Authority in SEO?
- What Makes a Good HVAC Website and Why?
- What Should Contractors Know Before Starting SEO?
- Why Authentic Marketing is Critical for Your Business
- Why SEO May Not Work For Your Contracting Business